A leading hedge fund is looking for an assistant PM to join their Multi asset investment team where you will be reporting to the funds macro Portfolio manager. The role is a multi-asset position however applicants with a Fixed income Bias with experience working in a fund will also be a good fit. The fund specialise in multi-asset investing across liquid markets, and have an experienced investment team of economists, portfolio managers and risk experts who identify diversified return sources from a combination of fundamental and quantitative factors. They invest across global markets and asset classes with a range of absolute and relative return strategies. Their proprietary risk management techniques are designed to maximise risk adjusted returns.
You will be working on portfolio implementation, portfolio strategy and implementation for the absolute return and discretionary multi asset macro fund.
• Maintain and develop tools for portfolio and risk monitoring and ensure consistent implementation of portfolio strategy across funds and segregated mandates.
• Report on drivers of portfolio performance both internally and externally through the production of monthly and quarterly reports.
• Daily monitoring of portfolio positioning and management of cash flows
• Maintaining and developing tools to aid the investment process
• Contribute towards identifying strategic and tactical trade opportunities
• Produce effective presentations and documents for the Investment Committee as well as for existing or prospective investors.
• Ad-hoc analyses of market and economic themes, positioning and flows to help explain underlying drivers and formulate team views across asset classes.
• Experience working on a global macro/Absolute return short duration fund
• Experience in Liquid markets, particularly derivatives
• Extensive experience in portfolio analysis and implementation
• 3+ years of work experience in a similar role in an asset manager or other relevant organisations;
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a multi asset investment analyst/Assistant Portfolio manager/portfolio analyst.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a large established Asset manager and be looking for a position in a fund where they will be more involved in the investment process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that have a good track record and offer an individual the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with some of the smartest minds in the Macro space.
This is a fund that has a flat structure and rewards its top performers highly therefore applicants should understand the hedge fund culture and be an outperformer.
Applicants must have a relevant degree from a Top global school.
This role is relevant for individuals with around 2-5 years experience.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to or call
To apply for this jobemail your details tofundmngenoctavisfincecom